Monday, April 18, 2011

Bibliophile: The Intro and the Posters

Okie dokie. So. Mondays will eventually be a place where I yap at you about what I am reading. BUT! Since I haven't been reading recently (thank you grad school and my finals...), I don't have anything to share at this precise moment.

BUT! Please check out this fracking awesome site: PosterText.  Coolest. Idea. Ever. The creators have taken classic, public domain books and typed out the words in just a way that illustrates an iconic image from the book. I NEED TO OWN ONE A MILLION OF THESE. I really really really want Dorian Gray, Alice in Wonderland, and the Wizard of Oz. And if they make an Atlas Shrugged one (which the probably won't...), I will be the FIRST person to buy it. :)

Enjoy!

-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment