Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday Eats

Ooooook. So. Usually this will be for something that *I've* cooked, but with the ridiculous amount of homework I am cranking out at the moment, I am just going to share other's recipes with you until I am done with school for the semester. Deal?

There is this blogger I follow named RadMegan. She is pretty, well, rad. Crafting, cooking, gardening, life? She does it all and does it pretty damn well. She posted this recipe for a cake that looks so flipping fantastic, I am pretty much drooling all over myself right now. I am definitely going to try this this Summer. It's a lemon cake with fresh lemon curd. Ohmygod, love. If you try it before me, please let me know how it goes!

Check out the recipe here!

radmegan in words & pictures: gardening, crafts, cooking and photographs

Until tomorrow...

-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment