Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Humpday Smiles!

Happy Wednesday! Considering I've quite the cratastic day, I am glad to take a few minutes to post a few things that make me smile. Scroll down a bit and you'll see I've already added a few, but here are some more!

Sand Game- It seems ridiculously simple, but you'll get addicted REAL quick.

Missed Connections- An artist in NYC illuistrates pictures inspired by the missed connections people post.

These buggars saved my life today.

Giggles alllllll around.

Aannnnndd the follow up.

Calvin and Hobbes and melted snowmen? Two of my favorite things in one hilarious duet. You should check out this entire series. Hiiiilarious.


Annnnnd I couldn't end this without a Beatles tribute!

Okie dokie. That should be it for now. This helped bring a bit of a smile to my face for the day. Hope it brightened yours a bit too!

-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment